Sanitation Steps During COVID-19:
Important Note: There is currently no evidence that Corona Virus can transfer through food. Read more on the CDC's website here
- From the onset of this situation, we have strictly followed all CDC and WHO advice. Our preparedness plan reflects the most up-to-date advice from these sources.
- All food handlers are thoroughly washing hands, keeping arms clean, following cleaning procedures by frequently rinsing for >20 seconds under warm water.
- We have further increased the frequency and extent to which we clean our kitchen surfaces, bathrooms, door handles and all other high touch surfaces.
- Staff are maintaining appropriate social distance within the kitchen.
- We do not have any cases of COVID-19 among our employees, and have a policy in place mandating that any employee who feels unwell, or has a close family member or other person they see frequently that feels unwell, stay home.
- All of our food suppliers are proactively following CDC guidelines and aligning themselves with current best practices.
- We are providing pens that are individually wrapped in plastic to all guests signing for takeout.
- We are not reusing pens.
In addition to all of these precautions, we would like to recommend that you wipe down the outside of all takeout containers with an approved disinfectant or safely transfer the food to an alternate container. And remember to always wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before eating.